Estate Agent / Trainee Estate Agent
£35000 – £40000/annum
Job Title: Estate Agent / Trainee Estate Agent
Salary: OTE £35,000 – £40,000
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
At ludlowthompson you could earn OTE £35 – 40K in your first year and £50K+ in your second year! We offer a fantastic, guaranteed income of £27k for the first two months for lettings negotiators, and £27k for the first four months for sales negotiators!
With unlimited earnings, based on your talent and abilities and pay rises linked to performance and large monetary value prizes you could be well on your way for a successful career in the industry.
Ludlowthompson offers superb career opportunities and career progression, we are passionate about nurturing our talented employee's futures and career ambitions and are very proud to only ever promote from within. We provide clearly defined progression routes through the company.
As a new employee you'll be enrolled into the ludlowthompson Academy partaking in our extensive induction training programme over the first 10 weeks of your employment, supporting you to really kick start your career with us!
By month 6 you will be enrolled, at our expense, onto a series of industry recognised NFOPP Estate Agent courses, covering all practical and legal aspects of the profession.
You will also receive unrivalled on the job training, shadowing, mentoring and coaching, incentives including prizes, gifts, and company-wide events and activities.
About the role
* Ensure personal lettings/sales revenue & profitability targets are achieved
* Carry out telephone canvassing to generate interest and leads from prospects from our database
* Register, accompany and carry out viewings with buyers/prospective tenants
* Ensure all prospective tenants are correctly referenced and that landlords give approval to proceed
* Respond to leads from our website and telesales
* Manage leads and viewings
* Take on new instructions and communicate our terms of business to new landlords
* Value property for landlords/sellers (after full training)
* Negotiate offers between landlord and tenant/buyer and seller
* Deal with telephone and email enquiries from landlords, tenants, buyers and sellers
* Co-ordinate agreements and tenancy documentations
Skills / Qualifications:
Direct sales experience is desirable, but more important is ambition, the desire to offer first class customer service, as well as earn a high salary and commit to hitting targets.
The ideal candidate will be able to show evidence of:
* Skills in negotiation and persuasion
* A confident and outgoing manner
* Commercial awareness and the ability to achieve sales targets
* Excellent communication skills, particularly verbal
* Customer service focus
* Determination, perseverance, and patience
* An ability to make high volume outbound sales calls from time to time
* IT skills
* A smart, business-like appearance at all times
* A driving license
What we can offer our successful candidates:
– High guaranteed basic salary
– Unlimited earnings, based on your talent and abilities – pay rises linked to performance
– Intensive ongoing training – we pay for your NFOPP qualifications and are Gold Standard Investors in People
– Fast-track career opportunities, with a transparent promotion culture
– Car Allowance
– 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
– Birthday and length of service benefits – an extra day for every 2 years up to a maximum of 25 days
– 5 & 10 year service awards
– Company mobile phone
– All parking and petrol paid
– Individual and office prizes for Customer service and Innovative ideas
– Tickets to sporting events including premier league football, international rugby and T20 cricket
– Prestigious Millionaires Club – Bespoke suit
You may have experience working in estate agency and looking for the next step in your career or have worked in recruitment, retail, telesales or customer services but looking for your next move into London property. You may be a new graduate or have some sales or customer service experience – either way, great career development is on offer at London's leading independent estate agency.
Established over 29 years ago, we are an innovative and forward-thinking company, who encourage our staff to learn and develop on the job, and who actively promote from within for all management and senior roles.
We offer genuine career progression within our 7-branch operation, operating in most parts of London, including City/Docklands, Bow, Tooting, Finsbury Park, Oval, Dulwich, and Canada Water. Our energetic staff often move around the company to gain experience and promotion and there is a culture of sharing in each other's success at regular social events.
Please ensure the area you live in is on your CV
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Sales, Sales Negotiator, Property Sales, Estate Agent, Lettings Negotiator, Direct Sales, Account Management, B2B Sales, Business Development Manager, BDM, Sales Executive may also be considered for this role