Senior Property Manager
SG5, Ickleford, Hertfordshire
£45000 – £50000/annum
Property Manager / Senior Property Manager – Herts/Hybrid – c£50k
We’re working with a highly reputable, independent managing agent who rarely recruit on the open market.
With an enviable, prime London portfolio (consisting solely of high end developments with concierge/site staff) they now seek an additional Property Manager / Senior Designate as follows:
* Hertfordshire office base, hybrid working offered (2 days home, 1 day site)
* Oversight of very high end developments in Prime London
* Knowledgeable, demanding residents & clients – Accountability and delivery of promises essential
* IRPM or RICS preferred, extensive Leasehold, H&S and Fire Risk knowledge essential
* Outstanding written and spoken English essential
* Structured, accelerated career path leading to Senior title and beyond
* Starting salary up to £50k with reviews and incentives based on tenure
Suitable Property Managers will come from a stable, committed career background with a preference for independent practice and a desire to progress their career in a quality focused setting.
A diverse background prior to block management is welcomed, including LET, BTR and commercial management.
To express your interest or find out more, please apply now for immediate consideration and further info