Site Based Property Manager – Up to £65k
Wandsworth, Greater London
£60000 – £65000/annum
Estate/Development based Property Manager – £65k – Prime London
We’re working with a major property services group whose premium developer client seeks a Development/Estate based property manager as follows:
* Based on a premium site in SW London (modern, well equipped site office), working closely with both our client and the main developer (the developer is known for its high end, premium new builds, particularly in Prime London) to ensure high quality management for demanding residents
* Acting as both Estate Manager (overseeing site staff, liaising with residents/contractors, ensuring high standards of presentation etc.) and Property Manager (managing budgets, spend, works and H&S/Fire Risk) reporting back to both agent and developer as required
* IRPM/RICS qualification preferred, prime London / new build exposure beneficial, extensive leasehold management experience essential
* Immaculate presentation with outstanding written and spoken English
* Accountable and service driven with a desire to provide outstanding service in a front facing environment
* Systems/IT savvy
* 37.5 hour working week, Mon-Fri
The suitable Property Manager / Estate Manager will come from a stable career background with a demonstrable track record managing (and retaining) larger, flagship sites in addition to overseeing estate based teams, liaising with developers and providing a visible, accountable service to knowledgeable and demanding residents.
In addition to providing an excellent opportunity to transition into a rare, hybrid Property Manager / Estate Manager role within prime London our client will pay up to £65k to start with an extensive benefits package and generous annual leave entitlement.
Our client is keen to hold interviews ASAP so please apply now for immediate consideration