Property Manager – Willow Brook Centre, Bradley Stoke
Basic salary of £24k with a realistic OTE of £27k plus.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join our award winning, energetic and experienced lettings team in Bradley Stoke. Property Managers have responsibility for a portfolio of managed properties. Tasks include both proactive and reactive maintenance, property inspections, organisation of safety certificates, relationship building with tenants and landlords and much more.
Essential skills for the Property Manager role include:
• Property management experience or experience of dealing with the general public in a face-to-face customer service role.
• An analytical person who can communicate well with landlords and tenants – excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels.
• Ability to work closely with a team to ensure that you provide excellent customer service.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Quick learner who thrives on a fast paced and high-volume workload.
• Driven and a real desire to succeed – ability to demonstrate initiative and self-motivation.
• Excellent problem-solving capability.
• Well presented.
• Genuine interest in property and people.
• Manual driving licence is a must.
• The role will involve some out of office appointments inspecting the condition of managed properties, checking in new tenants and checking out vacating Tenants so the successful applicant must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Ability to maintain challenging workload
• Ability to achieve targets and to manage time accordingly
• Ability and desire to keep up to date and adhere to the very latest lettings legislation
Property Manager Experience/Qualifications required:
• Previous property management is preferred but not necessary
• Administration or a customer facing experience required
• Own car (mileage paid) We operate as a team, so any commission or bonus is based on our overall income – we achieve together, are passionate about the quality of our work and our reputation.
We are offering:
• Basic salary of £24k with a realistic OTE of £27k plus.
• Own car required with mileage paid. There will also be access to a company pool car.
• 25 days’ annual leave PLUS bank holidays (Increasing further upon completion of 3 & 6 years’ service).
• Great company culture and values.
• Plenty of first-class training and development resources.
• The opportunity to learn from a highly-skilled team.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am-5.30pm