These are our terms of business, please read them, they set out the terms of the binding contract between you the customer, and us, These terms are in effect whether you use our services as an Advertiser, Recruitment company, or Candidate.
We reserve the right to change these terms at any time by amending this page and will duly notify you by email of all changes that would be a significant change.
2. About the service
Our service is a platform for use via our website at http://www.estateagentjobs.co.uk, bringing together individuals seeking employment and recruitment professionals and employers and advertisers, all primarily active in the property industry.
Recruiters are able to post current vacancies that are searchable by Candidates to allow them to apply for such positions.
Advertisers are able to post advertisements promoting their brands and the services they provide.
Recruitment companies or private companies looking for relevant candidates are also able to search CV’s using the site given that the candidate has uploaded their CV and allowed for them to be searchable.
Our role is to provide a marketing platform facilitating these connections via the website as a marketplace, not to oversee any part of the recruitment process, furthermore, we are not a party to any subsequent employment contract between Candidates and Recruiters or services contracts between Advertisers and Users.
We do not operate any kind of vetting procedure with candidates and therefore we do not accept or take responsibility for the accuracy of the information that our Users provide about themselves.
The content available on our Site is provided as general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which any party should solely rely and we suggest whether you are a recruiter or candidate you take further steps to establish the information provided to you.
Salary information quoted should only be seen as an estimate as the majority of roles are commission based and salaries quoted may be within a range.
Although we take steps to update the information available on our website, we make no representations, warranties, or guarantees, whether express or implied, that its content is accurate, complete, or up-to-date.
When an account is created on the site, you must choose a password to protect your account.
Please do not share this password with anyone else.
By using this site you agree that you are solely responsible for all actions taken on our site using your account.
Regardless of in which capacity you use this site, you must provide information about yourself which could include your full name and email address, and business address.
This information must be accurate and kept up to date. You may not create an account with us using an assumed name or someone else’s identity.
Given that your CV is likely to provide contact details It is possible that you and recruitment companies or employers will communicate outside of our platform. We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your account immediately in response to complaints about abusing the platform or its users.
You must not post any confidential information that you would not want to be shared, should this happen you agree we will not have any liability for such actions.
Any material that you upload which may contain text, images, or videos must be owned by you and have permission or the necessary rights to use. Such materials must not contain.
- Trade secrets or confidential information
- Anything unlawful, or that could be viewed as offensive, obscene, defamatory, or discrimination on the basis of a characteristic protected by law.
You retain your ownership rights in your content, but by uploading you accept the users of the website and platform a license to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you license to us are as below (5. Content rights).
You agree we have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming with considerable evidence that any content posted or uploaded by you to our Service constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other User.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on the Service.
The views expressed by other Users on our Service do not represent our views or values and we hold no liability for any statements made.
5. Content Rights
For any content added to our Website or platform, you grant the following permission to license:
- a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license to us to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, and display, your content in connection with the Service across all media including but not limited to, promotion of the Service; and
- a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to all Users to use the content for their purposes in connection with the Service that will terminate upon the deletion of your content.
6. Candidate responsibilities
- Our Service is free for Candidates. If you wish to terminate your account with us then you can do this via the platform by logging in and deleting your account. If you are experiencing problems or are unable to login to delete please email us at in[email protected] and we will delete the account for you.
- On creating your account with us as a Candidate, we may ask you to provide us with your full CV or with relevant information. That information can be viewed by Recruiters as we use it to match you with potential Jobs, it is your responsibility that this is up to date and accurate.
7. Recruiters and Advertisers responsibilities
- By creating an account as a Recruiter or as an Advertiser, you confirm that you are not a consumer and will not be using your account for anything other than recruiting business purposes. Each time you use our website or platform, you agree that you are using our Service in the course of your business or profession. If that representation is, or becomes, untrue, we will be entitled to terminate your account immediately.
- You must not post a Job that would be unlawful to perform.
- All Job posts must comply with laws protecting equal opportunities and preventing discrimination. We reserve the right to remove from our Service any Jobs or Advert that you post in breach of these terms.
- If fees are not charged upfront, payment of invoices are due within 28 days from the date of the invoice.
- If an invoice remains outstanding for more than 7 days we reserve the right to suspend your account until full settlement is received.
- If you wish to terminate your account with us, please do this via the Service or email us at [email protected] and your account will be terminated at the end of your then-current subscription period.
- We do not offer refunds of any payments already received or due to us.